Anything new

hot sauce

Hey everybody it's been a while since I've been on here. Anything new that's good coming out? I heard a while back Python might be coming back, is that true? Has Glock changed there finish back to the good old one yet? So many questions haha

Welcome back. We are all waiting for the release of the new Barrett M82 P pistol:
M82B1-P.jpg

Doesn't everyone need a.50 BMG pistol?
:)

hot sauce said:
I heard a while back Python might be coming back, is that true?
Maybe a year (or so) ago, one of the Italian clone makers announced that they were going to produce a clone of the Python. I haven't seen or heard anything about this since the initial announcement. If it does happen, it will be a clone, not a Colt.

There is a Kimber K-6 on Gunbroker for only $999. Reviews say it has a 9 to 10 lb trigger pull. A S&W Performance shop snubby coast less.

That's All I Have To Say About That- Forrest Gump Quote ...

Grand Power K100 line of pistols - pretty interesting 9mm which seems to be good quality for a decent price. Previously sold by STI for higher prices than what they fetch today.

Sphinx SPD - interesting new 9mm

CZ Bren - pistol .308; also sold as a rifle

Binary Trigger systems for the AR pistols/rifles

Oh, the Arsenal double-45 pistol, I forgot about that one.

I'm sure there are other new things out there, that's all I could think of.

Really I think the gun stuff has gotten kind of strange. I miss S&W 3rd gens, Pythons, good Glock finishes, and all stainless Beretta Inox.

Those days are gone and some of these new guns look kind of strange. Like that Kimber revolver looks nice and holds 6 rounds. I have a S&W 640-1 that holds 5 rounds but they kind of look a like. I think that 6 rounds make the cylinder kind of slim and will probably turn into a grenade in your hand with hot loads

Back