Anything in HK45 to be careful of?

4T

Inactive
Hi all,
Found locally what I _think_ is a pretty good gun at a pretty good price: HK USP45, night sights, three mags, $550.00, slightly neg., reportedly <200 rounds fired, meticulously maintained. Two days ago I had a chance to shoot another HK side by side w/ A SIG220 & Kimber Custom, two other guns I was seriously considering. I shot best with the HK, taking nothing from the other two, excellent as well. Is there anything I should be specifically looking for when I shoot/inspect this HK45? Any expert tips would be welcome indeed. Thanks

i don't own one but i have a friend that owns an H&K usp45 tactical. The gun is awesome, in my opinion. In inspecting it, I figured from the superior craftmanship that you could abuse the hell out of the thing and it would keep rocking and rolling.

because money is tighter for me, i went with a Ruger P90. If what you say is true of the HK, it's probably a great deal. They tend to run pretty high as pistols go.

------------------
power to pokemon,

xeper1

You should make sure everything functions right and i think there is a way to get a general idea on how much a gun has been shot by looking at the wear on the slide rails. Dont know much about it exactly and maybe someone more experience can tell you more tricks to determine wear.

Back