Anyone want to trade Jericho 941 Sights?

blabablab

Inactive
Greetings all, I have a surplus IMI Jericho 941F that has a dented rear sight. I also have a new pair of Meprolight tritium sights for it. However, I am a purist, and would like to keep the sights original issue. I do notice that a lot of people are changing out their sights for new ones. I am curious, would anyone like to trade their original sights for a new pair of meprolight tritium sights? I cannot find replacement originals, so I figure it would be a win win. Someone who doesn't like the original sights will get free new ones, and I will get the original sights I cannot find....

I would do it, but guess what? Mine are banged up too. I have no problem with putting new sights on one of my surplus guns. Purity is fine, but the original sights aren't anything great to start with, IMO.

Yeah, i know a lot are like that. I am not looking for a perfect sight, just a usable one with no large dents. I would be willing to just pay for one as well instead of a trade.

Mine are usable, but they are pretty sad looking. The one side is bent a little and the black finish is mostly gone. I've put a new guide rod and spring in it, and replaced the horrible looking and smelling rubber grips, too, I don't think I'm going to go any farther with it, as I have a nearly new Jericho and a couple of Israeli Tanfos that look really good, like this one...
qp0yEu.jpg

Actually, the sights are a little messed up on it too..

Back