Anyone Using the Ruger Precision Rifle?

gunfighter48

I like the looks of the new Ruger Precision Rifle. I've seen one You Tube review and it seems to be extremely accurate for the price. I gave my 308 AR style rifle to my son in law when he retired from the ARMY after 21.5 years of service. I shoots 1/2 MOA with factory ammo at 100 yards.

Looking at getting a bolt action 308 for some long distance shooting. I love to tinker with them and I also handload for accuracy.

Anyone got the RPR rifle yet?

I have, or should I say my wife has one only in 6.5 I do play with it. My son has one in 308, I get to play with it too.

What you read is correct, the RPR is extremely accurate. It was harder to find a 308 load my son's RPR liked then it was wife's 6.5 CM.

If it looked like a 6.5 CM round the wife's RPR would shoot it.

You wont regret your choice of the RPR. They are hard to find, esp. in the 6.5, there is a reason for that, they are as good as advertised.

Ruger found a winner with this rifle.

Don't own one myself, but I shoot with several guys at range we're members that do. All own the 6.5CM RPR. These guys each own a fair amount rifles and are quite serious about shooting for accuracy. They have positive words for the rifle.

Back