Anyone taking their NFA items to the range today?

Machineguntony

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

It finally stopped raining in Texas. That means it's time to hit the range again.

Anyone going to the range to play with the NFA toys? Don't let those precious things collect dust, take them outside! Let's spread the word of responsible and enjoyable NFA ownership.

Please post pics or videos.

Tony,

From your videos I see you're missing an Uncle who goes to the range with you . :D

Let me know if I can help with that! :p

Looks like lots of fun!

...And a brother, or cousin....

Looks like a blast! Love the MP-5s, more than the others, but all look like fun bullet hoses.

There are quite a few guys on a local forum here that get together once or twice a year and go shooting at the river. All sorts of NFA items, including Thompsons, Macs, an M2 occasionally (yes, full auto), M16s, and a host of other goodies.

It's a little bit of a drive for you, but if you want, I can try to let you know when the next shoot is going to be...

When my M240 comes in, I would love to do this river shoot.

Is this a private shoot on private land?

If you bring 308 and you're willing to link em up, I'll be more than happy to let you shoot my M60E6 or M240B.

And, 9x19, you're invited by anytime :)

Private shoot on public land. There are usually at least 100 guns to shoot at these. Everyone is very safe and just has a really good time. Will be lots of pics and video shot during the shoots as well. Let me see if I can find some of the videos of prior shoots...

Oh, and I'll be sure to bring some 308 ammo just for the M60 AND 240B!

Last edited:
Back