Anyone suppress Sig 226?

Willie Lowman

Has anyone suppressed a Sig 226?

What can did you use? Did you need to change the recoil springs? Ammo preference?

--To the Fudd that will inevitably thread jack me with a "why would you want one?" Because I am a EVIL gun collector that is up to no good. Part of my wicked plans include talking to my Sheriff, being photographed and fingerprinted! My sinister scheme would encompass not bothering my neighbors with my afternoon target shooting!

Compliance with federal law, consideration towards others, that Willie Lowman must be one sick twisted individual.

I have learned in the past couple minutes you kinda know your stuff.....with that said, can someone just make a can and get it registered? Register, then make....??

Yes, you can form 1 a suppressor and build one yourself. You always wait for the the approved paperwork/stamp to come back from the ATF before you start your work.

The problem is a delayed blowback like a Sig requires a recoil booster in the suppressor so it will cycle. I don't know the first thing about how boosters are made.

This guy did:

IMG_9920.jpg

Back