Anyone seen/tried the new Para-Ord LDA 7-45?

adad

Its a single-stack version of their LDA guns. Seen a lot of good press about the LDA trigger system, but I really wanted a single-stack (shortish fingers). They (Para-Ord) told me the 7-45 is out. Anyone seen it? How much is the street price? I'd love to hear from anyone who's actually fired it.

Thanks

Seen and handled, but not fired it.

IIRC, it was a new arrival in his shop, and he wanted $639. Per his usual m.o., I expect to see his asking price drop under $600 within a month or two. This is for a plain black(parked?) version with fixed sights. The length of the trigger pull seemed shorter than even the Kahr Elite, and possibly lighter too. I am told that it can be regulated via the substituion of different springs, ala Glock.

My dealer has one, I'm thinking the price is right along the lines of what Victor said.

I understand that the Kahr Elite trigger, while shorter, is slightly heavier than the "regular" Kahrs. The LDA pull seemed substantially lighter than my K9, and very smooth. Downright eerie, I tells ya.

Where can I find the 7-45 on the internet? Victor, does you dealer sell to CA residents? If so, how do I get ahold of him?

Also, does anyone know if the Para-Ords are on the CA Safety list? Does the 7-45 model have to be specifically named on the list?

Sheesh! -- I wonder when we're going to have to carry the proper "identification papers" here in the People's Republic of Kalifornia before we'll be allowed to travel?

These @#*$&*# liberal politicians in Kalifornia are really getting to me!

Thanks

That DA pull is amazing. :D
What a neat gun, I have only dry fired them, but I would recommend them highly.
I have seen both the hi and low capacity versions, both are awesome. I prefer the hi-cap version and I have small hands, I am sure you will be pleased whichever you get.

Happy new year,
Mikey

Hello. I handled one at T & Sons' in Denton, TX. The DA pull was light, very light and the piece had minimal play in the slide and frame. The bbl was fitted tightly. Finish was a matte black and it had unremarkable checkered walnut stocks. I do not remember the price. Best.

Back