Anyone Order from Lobo Gun Leather of Late?

JJNA

I bought a holster from the old Lobo Gun Leather years ago, and I have been very happy with it - it is my daily carry holster. Then I read a while back that the original owner retired and sold the business to a family in Iowa.

I placed an order by email about a bit under two week ago, and I haven't received a reply.

Is the holster maker still in operation? The website is still up. Has anyone here ordered from it lately?

I got a pancake for my Shield from the new owners last summer that I carry almost every day. It's the same quality.. Take that for what it's worth. This makes three Lobo holsters for me and my take is they're pretty good. While the craftsmanship is fine I wish the leather was of better quality, but then I'm not paying Sparkes or Alessi money for them. They're fine for light handguns or for less than daily carry but if for a heavy piece or a holster that I'll use for 10/20 years I move up the scale.

Bottom line is they're a good holster for the money. Oh, and the website still needs modernization.

Last edited:
Back