Anyone listening to Rich?

Yup. Rich is doing a fine job (doesn't sound like I imagined) but is representing us well. Only one complaint - too many danged commercials!
Especially liked the part about giving back to the sport. Ya done us proud, dude!
Thx, M2

[This message has been edited by Mike in VA (edited October 10, 1999).]

Miss D-
What a hoot!!! I was doing this show and watching TFL; saw your post and that caused me to remember the Rosie Board. I wanted to work into describibg you as our TFL Poster Girl for 1999. :) (The Girl from Rosie)

It was great fun, and John was super in leading and covering for me. We owe him much.
Rich

Fine job Rich! Ya done good, and yep, John is a pro on our side.

Got a 2 pheasant and a few quail, good eats tonite! Back home Tuesday

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

I tried and tried to find it...I'm too far away from the city, I suppose. I had a list of radio stations to choose from and none of them would pick up.
:( :(
I'm sure it was great Rich.

Great Job Rich! I'll be interested to see what the TFL membership grows to in the next few weeks.

DC--Pheasant fajitas: Cube a pheasant, one each, most excellent DC grown onion and pepper (variety of choice)and one fajita mix from the grocery store (Safeway and Lawry's make a good mix). Its simple, fast, done in one pan, and tasty (add salsa, sourcream and habaneros to taste ;)).

------------------
It is far better to dare mighty things, though riddled with failure, than to live in the dull grey of mediocrity.

LOL RIch, I was going to call in but it didnt seem like there was time for calls. I had to go, had company and they all were wondering where I disappeared for an hour! :) That was really good, great job!

Did anyone record it?

------------------
I mean, if I went around saying I was an Emperor because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, people would put me away!
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Rich,
It might be better if you share YOUR version before we finish with our versi... um... that is...

"Sharing is good!" ;)

Back