Anyone know where I can get this? (Green gun drop cloth?)

I saw this at SHOT and I've been thinking that I want one more and more, I'm sick of dirtying up my kitchen table.

The thing looks like a big green rectangular mousepad only thinner, I can't remember who makes them or where I can get one. I seem to rememeber a dog lying on a huge one as well...

Anyone know what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction? Or can suggest another alternative?

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com
www.bladeforums.com

I don't know the one you're refering to, but I have one of Midway's Gunsmithing Maintenance mats on my bench and it works just fine. I got one of the bigger 18"X48" ones and just leave it on the bench as a general purpose mat. For $15 bucks you really can't go wrong.

Spark, I don'tknow if Midway shows their bench mat or not at http://www.midwayusa.com
The mat is not green but a black rubbery pad. I have two, one of the big ones on my workbench that stays there and a smaller one in my range box for when I have to do work on a pistol at the range.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

I have one of the big green workbench-gun cleaning-drop cloth on my bench. I bought it for some price under $20, IIRC, at Gander Mountain. Whatever you do, don't set your brass brushes on this cloth. It will get hung up in the fuzzies and pull some of the fuzz out.

A picture of my bench

(The reloading presses are usually stuck in the closet when I'm not reloading.)

[This message has been edited by jcoyoung (edited March 06, 2000).]

I know Outers make gun matts. Nit sure where to get them though. Haven't looked in Brownells for onr but they probaly carry them.

Cyric13

Back