Anyone know where I can get a better stock for my Traditions Thunderbolt?

Some Ideas

I was surprised to see a used factory laminated stock for the Traditions Tracker 209 up for auction recently on eBay. I couldn't find that particular stock listed on the Traditions website, so it may be a discontinued or limited option, or just unadvertised. While this isn't your model, sometimes it's worth calling Traditions to see if they previously offered something similiar for your model that they might have stored away in their warehouse. Also, I wonder if that laminated Tracker 209 stock might be able to be modified to fit your rifle somehow since it is an inline.
Since those 2 options might not pan out, you might need to consider widening your search to include finding a stock duplicating shop. They could duplicate your plastic one if you wanted to make the investment. There are lots of people with plastic stocked guns that want a wood replacement, and I'm suprised that I don't see hardly any offered anywhere.
Also, you might try bringing your stock to a gunshow to see if you can find any other unrelated model used stocks that can be bought cheaply and modified to fit, even if it involved getting someone else to help you. :rolleyes:

Back