Anyone know of great solution to use a 5/8 thread barrel with a 1/2 thread suppressor

tateconcepts

Hello all,

Looking for suggestions on using a 308 (300BLK) SBR upper on the occasional use of an AAC Evolution 9.. I know most of my clients that I will be 'converting' will be HK MP5/UMP fans therefore the three lug coupler being mounted to the M4 SBR upper is a viable option. However, what I would really prefer would be a three prong muzzle break that can thread on to the 5/8 thread of the barrel and have a 1/2 thread for uae with the suppressor. I know that there are also a few pistons still out there for the Evolution / TiRANT series that would also work - but that someone defeats the simplicity in sales demos of "Why carry your M4 and MP5 for Duty Use when you can carry just one and two different magazines of ammuntion" line of disucssions.

Any ideas of suggestions out there TFL members? I have a bunch of subsonic 9mm and 300BLK that I need to get demo and testing done on. This is my final step so any thoughts would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
BT

Back