Anyone in Central Florida?

nrgetik

I've been trying to find an outdoor range for a long time, but I seem to be coming up short. I don't know if it is because the nature of the area or what, but can anyone tell me if they know of any?

(Greater Orlando area)

Last edited:
A place to shoot.

My favorite is Manatee Gun and Archery on Rt 64.
1000 yard line for the guys that can see that far, 500, 50, and 15 for us mortals. SASS meets and lots of other stuff.

Thats about 150 miles from me :\

I failed to mention that I meant in the Greater Orlando area, basically anything within 50 miles of me would be fine...

Thanks though, maybe I'll look into that place sometime if something is going to go down.

Man, you're close to a really good club...

The Central Florida Rifle Pistol Club, next door to the OCSO range is a nice facility that does alot of matches. IDPA, IPSC, Three Gun, High Power, etc... and alot of great shooters are in attendance. Even Mas Ayoob (Love him or hate him) shoots there on occasion.

Also close is the Port Malabar Rifle Pistol Club in Palm Bay, FL (Brevard) and the Titusville Club (also Brevard).

Good luck finding a spot to shoot.

I'll second dale taylor's vote for Tenoroc - it's my favorite place to shoot. They have a nice pro shop there as well.

There is an unsupervised shooting range run by the FWC up in the Ocala National Forest. It's on FR 88, about 1/2 mile north of State Road 40. I camp a lot in the forest and often stop by there, but be warned - sometimes that range is a real yahoo magnet. Usually the folks that show up there are great, but every now and then ...

Click on the link below for the "Chuluota Sportsman's Club"

It's located on the east side of Orange County, north of SR50

Cheaper than Central Florida, and it's a non-manned range. Show up, open the gate, drive in, shoot and leave. No need for a Range Safety Officer to be present.

http://www.otown.com/csc/

I've spent most of my life in Daytona beach & there is an indoor range with rentals in Ormond on nova road(hot shot).A indoor range in orlando (forget what its called:confused: )but they have full-auto rentals:cool: it is right across the street from Wet-n-Wild water park. There is one more west of ormond beach (Strickland ) outdoor but rifle friendly.
Hope it helps....

Was going to say Teneroc but I see I'm not the first. Know a friend who shoots there. Might see me there some time too - plan to go shooting with him some time soon down there.

Back