Anyone in CA want a CCW Permit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott90746

I found a manual for $50 on the internet http://www.caprica.com/guns4goodguys/
(on sale - reg $100) that guarantees that if you follow their directions, you WILL get a California CCW. They tell all the ins and outs and right/wrong places to apply.
Since ANY Police Chief or Sherrif anywhere in the state can issue one that is valid ANYWHERE in California, these definitely are secrets that we need to know in order to get a CCW. So, what I'm trying to do is get a small group of CA people (that would like to get a CCW) together to buy the manual, copy it and distribute it to the group - no reason for each of us to pay the $50 !

When we get 5-20 people that want to chip in, I'll order it then take it down and copy and distribute it to the group. If anyone wants the original (i dont care at all) we'll have a raffle or something

If you want to get in with us, EMAIL ME PRIVATELY at Scott90746@aol.com. Please don't post your information to the board !

I'd like to order with 10 days, so let me know right away if you're sure you wanna get in with us !

Be careful. In California, a police chief or sheriff can only issue CCW permits to residents of their jurisdictions.

EOD is correct. The manual most likely will discuss a few things on how to establish a "legal residence" in a jurisdiction where the top cop is not as strict on issuing a CCW permit. Of course if a 10-15 guys chip in that's only a couple of bucks or so a person. Not too bad if the info turns out not to be worth it. I found that page before. No one seems to know anything about these guys.

Yeah, even if the manual is a piece of junk, it'll be less then $10 a person.. that's why I decided to do it this way :)

But, if it works, it's worth a lot more then $50 :)

So, get off your butt and order with us :()

It would be interesting to examine state law that identifies the legal aspect of multiple residences and the effect on registration of vehicles, applying for CCWs, etc.. I am retired and do not go into a job so in theory I could 'reside' anywhere everyday, but reasonably there are probably requirements that one spend an amount of time in residence to claim such residence.
I know that here in Orange County they are expanding the sheriff department reserves (correct term?) and anyone completing the required training and meeting other requirements is sworn in and gets a badge and CCW rights whether they are back up for computer operations, photo work, answering the phone, dispatching, etc as well as carrying a gun in a squad car on normal schedule or during a riot. Good luck, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back