Anyone in CA interested in getting a CCW permit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glockaholic

Inactive
I bought a manual (link below) that is FULL of the ins and outs of getting a Concealed Weapon Permit for California. It has INCREDIBLE easy to understand information and I'm already on the way to getting mine after following the steps outlined. (I'm SO happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The manual is normally $100, now on sale at that site for $50 and I'm selling my copy for $25 (in perfect condition..no wear at all.. Heck I've only had it a month or so)..

I'll even pay the shipping First Class Mail.

Check out the site and EMAIL ME (please don't post here as I might not see it).

LINK TO SITE - http://www.caprica.com/guns4goodguys/

After you read it, you'll be really happy you found the manual for only $25 :) :)

I wish I had known this information 10 years ago ! I wouldn't have had to walk the crime ridden streets of LA without my favorite GLOCK !!! :)

When is the STUPID California Legislature going to make CA a SHALL ISSUE STATE ? It's a PROVEN FACT that states such as Florida and Texas have seen more reductions in violent crime since they becamse SHALL ISSUE states ! It is so OBVIOUS that if a scumbag crook has to wonder if you are packing that he'll be less likely to try something for fear that you might BLOW HIS HEAD off at the neck !

What an incredibly AWESOME picture that would make on the front page a few days a week !!! :) :)

I guess the IDIOTS up there in Sacramento all believe ROSIE O'BLUBBER ! Oooo, guns are bad.. It's not the criminals, it's their bad guns that are the problem..

YEAH ! Dumb B**** !

Glockaholic@aol.com

I bought that book awhile back. It has a LOT of valuable info. for anyone that thinks it's impossible to get a CCW in the (crazy) state of CA !

I should be getting my CA CCW in a month or so :) :) :) :) :)

At least with that manual, you don't have to pay that guys normal $500 consulting fee for the info !!!!!!!!!!

There seems to be some real question as the the value of this information. Please refer to thread from duplicate post at [Link to invalid post]
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited October 15, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back