Anyone have a C&R 03 application copy?

OBX Skeeter

Inactive
I have been waiting for several weeks for the ATF to send me the C&R application forms. Still waiting.....:(

Is there anyone out there that has a application that they are not going to use?

buddy of mine has ben waiting for almost 2 months now and he called the local office and they said they are behind with all the new requests (the head office is behind that is not local office) . He got lucky though because the local office in phoenix sent him some forms they had on stock and it took only 2 days.

when you do order forms make sure to order at least 2 so you have a spare in case you mess up the other form.

follow the guide on surplus rifles to help you in filling out the form correctly.

I've been waiting about three weeks for mine also. Must be a means of discouraging people so they don't have as much work to do. I guess I'd better check my local office too.
Sailr_2

email me and I'll send you a PDF scan of a current form. I'd post it here but the file is too big, about 2.5MB. (I wonder if I sent it to a moderator if they would upload and sticky it)

I requested mine about 2 months ago... After a few weeks I was pretty sure the order didn't go through. After about 7 weeks I had almost completely forgot about it. Got to work last Friday and what do ya know! A little package from the BATFE was laying on my desk... about time :)

Back