Anyone familiar with Lanbo's Armory?

dmentia999

Inactive
Hi All - I'm looking to order a couple of pistols online as none of the local places around me carry brands or models I want. In looking at a number of the online gun vendors, the one that appears to have the best cost/shipping is a site called Lanbo's Armory. Anyone used them to have pistols shipped to local FFL?

I've looked at quite a few places and from what I've been able to tell they all seem pretty similar in look and feel, and instructions for how to order pistols, so I'm hoping I can just go lowest price, but before doing that I figured a quick question here wouldn't hurt. (I haven't ordered guns online before.)

Any positive or negative feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.

I've ordered from them before. I found them after Bud's refused to sell me a handgun (and took several weeks to refund my money) because of my Chicago address... nevermind there was nothing illegal about selling me a gun. Besides, my FFL wasn't even in Cook County apparently Bud's thinks they know more than an Illinois FFL about Chicago laws.

Anyway, I found the same gun in stock at Lanbo's (this was at the height of the panic) for less money, and they had no issues shipping it to my FFL. I've bought some magazines and accessories from them since, I recommend them!

Back