Anyone dislike the way the HK USP Compact trigger feels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trigger on my USP doesn't fit my finger very well either. Can't say exactly what it is... but something about the shape of it (or the width) causes the gun to shift ever so slightly when I squeeze the trigger. I'm sure this can be adapted to, but I don't want to have to "adapt" to something that's so different from all my other handguns. It's been very dissapointing as I otherwise really like the USP and I had great hopes for it. I don't know if there are any other triggers available. I'll probably sell mine at the gunshow next month :(.

JJR,

The trigger causes the gun to shift slightly for me also. I the trigger to fat? I keep that gun in by glove box for backup anyhow...I am still going to keep it however. Maybe I just need to practice with it...my friend can shoot it just fine.

I did not like the feel of my USP Compact trigger at first but since it is my gun I give myself right to do all modifications I like. I let a gunsmith polish the trigger action; it had not been polished in the factory, he said. I rounded "corners" of the trigger (and grip) myself with sandpaper. Because it is made of plastics it is easy to polish with fine sandpaper. Now the trigger feels very good, just like I like in my gun. Ossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back