Anyone a member of the IDPA?

Ian2005

Do you like it? Is it fun? Overall experience with it? Im thinking about joining a local club. Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------

Edit - I must of had a senior moment when I posted this on another forum not seeing the section "Competition Shooting"

Mods, feel free to delete this.

Last edited:
Yes, and where in TX. There are lots of clubs and the ones in the San Antonio / Austin intersection are great fun.

Quite a few TX IDPA shooters on the forum.

If your near DFW take a look @ ccidpa.org. We shoot every weekend Saturday and Sunday (except the 2nd sunday, I think). Match locations from Denton to Greenville. There are also links to other area clubs at the above address. If you try it, you'll be hooked. Helpfull folks that enjoy shooting safely, what more can you ask for

Lots of fun

I started shooting IDPA 2 years ago and it is a lot of fun. Great people, safe and fun competition. I have been able to shoot State Matches in Louisiana, Oklahoma, and here in Texas and the people in IDPA everywhere I go are really great. Give it a try, new shooters are always welcome.

thanks, George

Yea, there's only about 11,000 of us around.....:D

Seriously, it's a great sport filled with great folks. If you want to talk to a fellow Tejas-an, go over to the IDPAForum.com and look for Bubba's posts.

You'll find some great information as well at www.eastontacticalops.com , including a guide for new IDPA shooters. The NorthEast IDPA Scoring website also has some great links to all things IDPA - www.nepaidpascores.net .

Enjoy, and welcome to your newest addiction! :D

Back