Anybody seen this before?

take a magpul fmg9

Magpul%20FMG%209.jpg

remove the folding action and the g18

reduce fun 90%

and you get the Hera Arms sbr
hera_glock_black.gif

Would it fit a Glock 18? I don't know if there are any Pre '86 Glock 18s available, but wouldn't see how adding these things would change it's status... Or would it?

Hahaha... its funny because this add-on costs just as much as a glock does.... but I could see function in this if it was designed for a G18, especially if they come out with an extended barrel, but then again I guess that would take away from it actually being a G18, wouldnt it.

I'm pretty sure for an extra $100 they give you a bottle of crazy glue so that you can install your own bayonet to it. Again, here's my money

Was on TV

Yep, I saw a guy shooting one on TV a couple months back. It folds up into a small little package and looks like some kind of flashlight when in this configuration. No one would ever think this is a gun. Only takes a second or two to switch over to a weapon and fire. Also fits in a briefcase very easily and can be fired from a briefcase when set up to do so. Very unique gun for sure.

Also fits in a briefcase very easily

My USP does too. And with a trip to the general store i'm confident that i could make mine fire from inside as well... and for a FRACTION of the cost. but alas, my days as a black ops mercenary are over due to an unfortunate pistachio mix up...

seriously though those points are almost moot, because nobody needs that. except maybe fitting it in a briefcase, but then again do you have problems doing that with your typical carry weapon?

I'd have more fun lining up my dollars and literally shooting at my money.

MP5K, cheaper and probabbly easier to get!

And the briefcase thing has been around a while for those!

But when I win the Lotto, Oh Yeah, Dats Cherry!

Back