Anybody own a SWR Trident 9?

vwfool

I was just wondering. I bought one Monday, and sent al the paperwork off Wednesday (only day of the week my sheriff's office fingerprints) . I can't wait to get it. :D:D:D:D:D

I was pretty set on the Trident 9 before I got to the shop and dead set on it after walking outside and firing 5 or 6 shots through his sample one.

Right now all I have is a Sig 239 Tactical: night sights (standard height), factory threaded barrel (LH 13.5x1 mm like HK's), and 3 magazines. I was really looking for a 226 or 229 tac (both have tall night sights to see over a suppressor), but my dealer's supplier only had the 239. I like the single stack size, and the 3 magazines was a nice suprise.

I also have some other things that may eventually have the Trident 9 screwed onto them: Rossi .357 lever action (should be nice with 158gr. .38 specials), a few Makarovs if I can ever find an extended barrel, .32 PP, .380 PPK, who knows what else. If it is anything like when I got my .223 can 5 years ago,I'll thread anything I can find.

What do you have your's attached to?

Cool, congratulations on your first suppressor. I need to warn you, THEY ARE ADDICTIVE!!! Not that it is a bad thing.:D

I have one. Its a great can. I use it on my 226 and its a real blast to shoot with subsonics on my 9mm sbr AR.

Back