Anybody like "High Noon" holsters?

Kentucky Rifle

I went to their website yesterday and the holsters look pretty nice. Plus, the price and guarantee is great. I'm still trying to find the "perfect" (for me) holster for my G27.

KR

I cannot reccomend them enough! I had the "downunder" model for my Glock 36 that I carried everyday. When I sold that gun and got my Sig I bought another one and love it. I mailed them a money order for the first on a Monday and had the holster by Friday. The second one I called in the order and had it in three days and I was on the west coast at the time. I wear my gun almost all day long and find this holster one of the most comfortable that I ever had. I'm sure that their other models are equally well made.
I have tried other manufactures and sometimes have ben disappointed,not so with HighNoon.

Man! Guys...

This is good to hear! I purcased several holsters for my Glock 27, but I've NEVER been quite satisfied. I'll try "High Noon" next. I was reading their website and they offer a lining with their holsters that is not water absorbent. It makes the holster look better (more stitching) and is not too expensive. Has anyone bought THAT.

Thanks for the replies,
KR

I use HNH daily. I have found them to have great product at a reasonable price but there service is even better.

Tom...

That's the model I am interested in! Does it right pretty tight? I've found that some of the high-ride holsters I buy are not "tight in" enough and feel like they're flopping around. (They're not, but still feel that way.)

KR

I use a lined Sky High. Rides high and tight and is very comfortable after break in. Very tough, well made holster.

kpw

I usually don't like "lined" holsters. However, in this case the liner is made of something "man-made" that is not supposed to hold moisture. Plus the lined models have fancy stitching. Looks GOOOooood! If it rides high and tight, I'm going to try one.
Thanks for the opinions guys!

KR

Back