Anybody know what happened to "www.full-auto.com" ??

sjSIG

Inactive
It seemed to vanish with the "no DNS name" error a couple weeks ago. Another site that seemed to be associated with it (mostly same posters, avatars, and screen names) disappeared at the same time. True, some of the "content" was in bad taste, but I'm just curious non the less.

Thanks in advance for the replies...not losing any sleep over it.

Domain stealing

They probably didn't renew their domain name in time. Every year you have "renew" your domain name (around $15 or so). If you don't, various "businesses" will snag it up and hold it hostage until you pay hundreds or thousands of $$$$ to get it back.

A new form of online businessmen, I guess. This is more than likely what happened.

Registrars.
Registrant:
Full Auto
3106 Black Partridge Ln #7
Valparaiso, IN 46383
US

Domain name: FULL-AUTO.COM

Administrative Contact:
Harmsen, Tim t.harmsen@verizon.net
3106 Black Partridge Ln #7
Valparaiso, IN 46383
US
219-476-1645
Technical Contact:
Registrar, Domain domreg@tzo.com
11 Main St.
Pepperell, MA 01463
US
978 433 9638 Fax: 978 433 6535

Registration Service Provider:
Tzolkin Corp, domreg@tzo.com
+1.9784336865
http://www.tzo.com/
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 13-Dec-2004.
Record expires on 10-Dec-2005.
Record created on 10-Dec-2001.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS.TZO.COM 216.75.195.44
NS2.TZO.COM 64.27.166.100
NS3.TZO.COM 216.235.248.67
NS4.TZO.COM 216.243.64.169
NS5.TZO.COM 216.39.81.70

Domain status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

-bash-2.05b$

Contact them and find out?

By the way,
REGISTRAR-LOCK: The sponsoring registrar sets this status. The domain can not be modified or deleted. The registrar must remove REGISTRAR-LOCK status to modify the domain. The domain can be renewed. The domain will be included in the zone.

also:

-bash-2.05b$ ping full-auto.com
PING full-auto.com (4.27.95.44): 56 data bytes

The domain resolves to an IP, but no one is answering.

tonymontana.org

can anyone tell me if they've ever ordered from tonymontana.org?I ordered from them and never received anything.I've been trying to reach them by E-mail but to no avail...it is now obvious that I got robbedbut i am wondering if anyone ahs had better luck with them.

can anyone tell me if they've ever ordered from tonymontana.org?I ordered from them and never received anything.I've been trying to reach them by E-mail but to no avail...it is now obvious that I got robbedbut i am wondering if anyone ahs had better luck with them.

Congrats - you just got ripped off and are probably now on a list in some government office for trying (however unsuccessfully) to import an unregistered machinegun. "Ricky", the guy who ran that scam got busted a few months ago.

tonymontna.org

thanks for the reply,
Fortunately,when I ordered,I did from a different country...But I doubt that this guy was arrested a few months ago (unless he recently got out)because this scum bag got me at the beginning of the current month! :mad:

Back