Anybody have a Braids holster

I have been "window shopping" in a sense, trying to find a decent holster for open carry of a snubby Taurus in the great outdoor when hunting or target shooting on public lands. Simply Rugged has a "silver dollar" pancake that looks very good for my application. Then I found Braids Holsters and they have one for $20 less that would probably be satisfactory for me. Being an old penny pincher I am cautious about buying a product without verifying the value first. So I would like to hear anything y'all would know about Braids Holsters.

I have a very inexpensive fabric holster that has a belt loop, but it is so flimsy that it annoys the heck out of me when packing. I want a stable holster thats robust enough that the gun isn't damn near upside down half the time.

I had one. I’m kind of picky. I sold it.

It fit my gun and held it well. I really disliked the leather finish, even though it seemed to work well. It was ugly and kind of made it look like pleather.

I sold it to order a set from RG Leather.

It generally works best to look at Rick’s Facebook to see what he does....then call/email about your specific project. He has made me several nice things.

Thanks Nathan. I confess, I have been lusting for a Simply Rugged silver dollar pancake for a while. So a few minutes ago I placed an order for one. When it comes to spending money for play things, procrastination gets me very often. So when a moment of weakness came along I pulled the trigger....pardon the pun.:D

I appreciate your input.

Back