Anybody find a holster for their new P22 yet?

I tried a bunch at a gun show, and purchased a Don Hume paddle. Fits very well, the ejection port depression is not in the same exact spot, but retention and fit is great. Part #H720 OT 40FS. Very satisfied.

I (embarrassingly) have a "drawer of unused holsters" that I keep hidden from my wife. (Lest she think I'm demented.:)) In "that" drawer, I had new a Don Hume "SSCD". That means, "Strong Side/Cross Draw" combo. It fits my P22 "pretty well". And, as the name says, I can wear it on either side. It has a thumb-break that keeps the little P22 in place. I think I might have lucked out. I'll wear it like this for a few days and get back to you. However, I think maybe I've found the winner. (At least until a dedicated P22 holster is made.)

KR

i hate to saw it, but the desantis Undercover IWB fits it. I came accross it by accident. It was called home by one of my other pistols and by mistake the P22 was slid into it. Now I keep it in there when I store it in my safe.

OK~~Now, I'm getting back to you...

The SSCD isn't a perfect fit by any means, but it works OK for my P22 and the thumb break keeps the pistol in place. I've also got a London Bridge Trading Company, "Air Crew" model (cordura) that the P22 fits pretty well too. I flew about 200 miles a few days ago and I completely forgot that I had on the Air Crew.

KR

Back