Any Super 38 fans out there?

Your revivew is good. There have been a few .38 Super threads (albeit brief ones) running here lately. As a fan of the cartridge, it is hoped that the good word persuades more people to acquire a pistol in this caliber.

Love the .38 Super.

Great review!I've been messing with the .38 Super for some time now.Have 4 of them-1 is a Colt conversion kit pistol that came with .38 Super,9mmx23,and 9mmx19 barrels and mags.Built one myself with a fully-supported barrel to use with major caliber .38 Super comp loads.Great accuracy,fun to shoot.

Been experimenting with 9mmx23 too.All it really is is a .38 Super with all the flaws removed-true rimless case,extra brass in the critical web area.Able to handle more pressure without case failure.

Super accurate,super fun to shoot!

Good article!
I am fast becoming a fan of the 38 Super. I bought a nib 1991a1 thinking I would convert to 9x23. Now I am not so sure. In fact, I just ordered the dies and powder measure for my Dillon today! Got a kick out of your reference to the muzzle blast. I was definitely surprised by it, especially in light of very little recoil.

Back