Any shoots in Illinois?

shoot in Havana, Illinois

There is an IPDA shoot in Havana Illinois in late October. This is the 150 round truck match, including the El Presidente, and Toms tap. It is a LOT OF FUN if you are interested. There is plenty of action and helpful instruction with a strong emphasis on safety of course. If you are interested place a post and I will try to get more info for you. Most guys bring a single stack 45 or 9mm. Youll need a single stack 45 for the truck match. Youll fire about 150 rounds in 2 minutes it is a hoot. Also last year they had a rifle shoot that I didnt know about and I dont know if they will have it again, but it slways a good idea to come prepared.

I'd love to make that shoot in Havana. I'm in Macomb, and that is not too far from me.

I'm very new to handgun shooting, so I hope there will be a place for me to fit in there.

What type of ammo do I need?

I have 2 double-stack magazines that came with my pistol, which hold 9 rounds each. Is that OK?

Please email me more details.

Thanks,

Erick
erick@asus.net

Havana shoot

RagingBull454, what type handgun do you have? Most guysbring standard 1911s. I use a Springfield 45 with full length guide rod and heavier spring. Also have militant sights and Pachmyer grips nothing to special. I will find out the exact date of the shoot and will email you. It is a BLAST and everybody is very friendly and helpful. Hope you caqn make it.

Back