Any news on the Benelli M4?

Robe

Anyone have any new info on the availabilty of the new Benelli M4 shotgun? Has the military gotten theirs yet? Has it performed as expected? Please share!

This probably doesn't help you much, but I saw one yesterday here in Finland. That was actually the one and only Benelli M4 in this whole country. It was sent here for a gun exhibition, and immediately sold to some private customer. Suggested retail in Finland about US $ 1.700, if/when available. You should probably get it somewhat cheaper in the USA since VAT here is high, 22 percent, and that was included in the price.

Since that gun was sold I of course could not shoot it. The feel was very solid, and the gun was more ruggedly made and heavier than for example Benelli M1. I heard 3 or 4 more M4s have been promised to this country at the end of year 2000. So civilian market is getting a small share of the guns coming out of production line.

Ossi

Very Interesting! Thanks for the info. Can you add any info on what the collapsible stock looked like or how it seemed to work?

Back