Any LCR owners here?

Lightsped

Received a new LCR 9mm from my parents for Christmas. I currently have a LCR 22LR as well. The 22 came with a small canvas zip bag/carry case, but the 9mm I received today did not.

Is Ruger still providing bags for LCRs? Should I have received one with the 9mm?

I noticed this on GB, never seen one like it. The cardboard box is filled with a foam insert, and no bag that I can see. Is yours like this? This is a new gun, btw.

Attachments

• LCR foam.jpg
    LCR foam.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 52
I bought mine used, so it didn't come with squat, but it sure is a good shooter. It's my favorite carry piece of many.

I would like to hear more about the 9mm LCR. I like the gun and own a .22LR and .38spl. Great carry guns and the .22 is a fun range toy.

I know they previously did, but i'm not sure if they still do. I bet if you give Ruger a call they'll probably send you one if it was supposed to be included.....they might send you one even if it wasn't supposed to be.

I bought an LCR in 9mm in August --- no bag. BTW, I really like it and have been carrying it some in place of my J-frame .38 and Colt Agent.

Thanks for all of the replies. I am keeping both my LCR 22 and LCR 9mm in the LCR soft case/bag that came with the LCR 22.

Took the LCR 9mm to the range yesterday. It functioned perfectly. Ran about 60 or 70 rounds through it. 115gr, 124 gr, and 147 gr. No problems. I do better with the LCR than my J-Frame 442. However, I do shoot my LCR 22LR better than the LCR 9mm. Of course, I shoot Glocks much much better than any snub. I will continue practicing with my LCR 22 and 9mm.

Oh P.S. I made the noob mistake of leaving the moonclips at home. Shot fine without them. Unloading was no big deal. Just a gentle tap on the open cylinder.

I bought the wife a LCRx a couple years ago and it came with a nice bag. I bought myself a LCRx in 9mm last year and no bag came with it. I contacted Ruger and they said they were not including bags any longer.

Back