Any Hungarian gun fans?

BoogieMan

I just got my first Steyr made in Budapest. Because of my heritage (1st gen born in US) I have a bit of a soft spot for Hungarian weaponry. I plan on also adding a Frommer Stop and just because they are IMO such a nice looking gun a FEG PA63. I passed on a FEG da high power.
The Frommer is my big hunt currently. Saw one at the gun show in NC this weekend but the seller was not a FFL and I have to have it shipped from a FFL to my FFL in Jersey.

aside from steyr 95 and M44 mosin nagants there might not be too many fans. there just aren't a lot of C&Rs of hungarian manufacture.

even though I have yet to buy one I am a fan of the M95 and will hopefully have one by years end.

I've owned a few over the years. The only one I still have is an FEG Hi-Power clone. I did have a G98/40, Femaru 37.M, and PA-63 but I sold or traded them off. I would also like to find a nice Frommer Stop to add to my collection at some point.

Thanks for the link Tater. I have seen it, thats how I origanaly found out what guns the Hungarians had over the years. I would love a Kucher K1, sadly I will settle for a Frommer Stop

Back