any great deals on guns currently?

Grab a Gun has a DPMS AR-15 for well under $400 right now. $364? Lowest I've seen on an AR. Palmetto arms kit AR's cost more than that.

Last edited:
Smith and Wesson seem to have a lot of mail in rebates going around. Can get a lot of their guns for under $300 after the rebate.

FN's, SDVE's, Shields, AR's, Mavericks, Heritage Arms, Pheonix Arms, Rock Island Armory, Canik, Tisas and others.

M&P shield has been just over 200 lately after rebate.
.. I think the double stack M&P's also have rebates putting them in upper 200's
S&W Body guard I've seen for like 170.. again rebate.
bushmaster has rebates on rifles, gun.deals had one posted for 345 after rebate & shipping.

I bought my Taurus 709 a month back for 170 shipped, and have seen it since for 160.. no rebate, Taurus does have a promotion where you can get a 1yr nra membership when you buy a gun (actually been a rolling promotion since 2007 at least)

Seems like a lot of good deals going on lately.
Check out gun.deals, use to be slickguns.

I check it at least once a day.

According to my friends in the business, there was somewhat of a run on guns and ammo before the election because everyone thought Hillary Clinton was going to win, and slam the door on the Second Amendment. When Trump won, the buying spree ended and sales crashed. A LOT of manufacturers are offering special deals and/or rebates now to try to rebuild sales volume.

For example: https://www.remington.com/rebates-p...163010938318933175312275314110455806355606293

Last edited:
Fox news had a report that gun manufacturers were not doing too good since the election. I don't know, in my area, the slump started BEFORE the election. There were sales on .223 and .308 in the local stores and it just sat in big piles of cases. The dealers all had shelves full of black guns. My buddies kid just picked up a S&W AR for $500 out the door. I think the market is just flooded. Maybe they are talking about handgun sales? I don't pay attention to handguns too much.

Can someone provide the link for the DPMS AR for $364?

I don't see it on the website. Maybe it's sold out.

DPMS rifles have perfectly fitted lower shelves.

I wanna know when premium stuff like Daniel defense has a big sale. Been eyeballing a DDM4V11 pro but that $1799 price tag is too much even though it seems like a hellavu rifle.

Back