Any Good Target Downloads??

Status
Not open for further replies.

George F

Is anyone aware of any good sites that offer free target downloads to print out on a laser jet? Any help would be appreciated.

How about making your own targets on computer: any pointers?

I and an ex-aussie HK-Ler would like to find/make our own Eric Cartman targets (can't stand South Park, but imagine the A-Zones on that fat guy).

jth

A USP9 in the hand is better than a MP5 in the trunk...

For paper targets, just use that computer of yours...after all, it has more processing power than the computers that got us on the moon, it would be a shame to waste it :)

I've made a few very simple targets using MS Paint (usually just 4 inch squares or circles on a regular sheet of paper). You could create quite complex targets and then take thme to a print shop/copy shop on disc and have them run you a bunch, in color if you like.

Still, I am partial to using old 3x5 inch index cards. With a bit of left-over red paint in the garage, they are made just that easier to see. I just staple/tape those on the target after the center has been shot out...and then I replace the index cards after 30 pistol shots (which means about 10-12 actually hit the card).

However, I do like the www.recguns.com site for premade targets too.

Regards,

Duncan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back