Any Good Deals on 3V Lithium Batteries???

Guyon

This past year, I somehow acquired 2 more Streamlight Scorpions (in addition to another Scorpion and a Surefire 6Z). I'm starting to run low on batteries.

I've been waiting for one of Botach's sales, but so far, no dice. How often do they have the battery sales?

Does anybody know where else I might find some affordable batteries?

Guyon

I have a 6p.

Batteries over here run at about £6 each.

At the time of purchase ( from Mas Ayoob ), I acquired a 'hurricane pack' of 12 batteries - think it was about $42 at that time - from Gunsite.

I have since seen these packs cheaper - Ye Olde Cultlery Shoppe for one.

Also seen some photographic places selling off 'old style' Duracell to clear stock for the new M3 etc.

I found this on another board http://www.cheapbatteries.com/ I haven't ordered from them yet so I cant say as to how they are. They had 123A batteries for $1.75 ea but you have to buy 48 at a shot and they aren't Duracell. (they do have Duracell though)

For the UK, 123A batteries (from the shops) are very expensive.

Most shops have Duracell Ultra M3 DL123As for £7.25 ($10.49) each and Dixon does two for £9.99 ($14.46)

I get SF123As because I know they are the best having compared them in a variety of lamps to Ultras. They remain brighter and whiter for longer, giving longer runtimes too

So I buy 72 SF123As from the USA at about £3.50 each including import costs, or £2.65 each if you can avoid it.

I know you can by other brands for less, but the performance is also less.

Al

You can also check Zreiss, a camera outfit in New York. They're selling Sanyo CR-123As for $1.59 each in quantities of 12 or more. At 48 or more batteries, the price goes down to $1.39. Price for a single battery is $2.95

http://www.zreiss.com/batteries/

HTH.

I agree with DonL. I recently purchased some Sanyo CR123A and some lithium coin cells from Zreiss. The were shipped promptly are of recent manufacture.

Jerry

Back