Any good Christmas gifts?

TrueBlue711

A few days after Christmas, so I'll ask the question: Did anybody get anything good? Anything gun related, including ammo (since it's so scarce right now).

I'm currently stationed in South Korea, so nothing gun related for me :( I'll have to wait until I get back to the states. I'm saving up for a big "welcome back to America" gift to myself when that happens though! Until that happens, I have to live vicariously through you all.

Getting a couple gun/reloading magazine subscriptions

got a couple gun related things for my brother in law.
A tipton carbon fiber cleaning rod, one piece
a 10rnd stainless ar mag (hunting/range he wanted something small, duramag)
a set of brass gun cleaning picks(hoppes)

Last edited:
Santa brought me a Caldwell chronograph,box of Berger bullets, a reloading for the AR 15 book, and a gift certificate to Midway.

Thank you Santa!

While not gun related in the firearms sense of the word, I now have a Horton summit 150 crossbow with a horton crossbow scope on it.

Hey, since you are in S.K, maybe one of those weirdo robots that they are fond of over there?

I hope you treat yourself to a great "welcome back to America" gift upon your return.

Me.... I ordered an AR in 7.62x39 and 1000 rds ammo, but I don't know if it is going to be ready (the rifle) before they take it away in January ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sis'

My sister sent me a very early, metal, used, "Wyoming Knife", complete with a very nice genuine leather "Hunter" made leather sheath. Sis' says it was my Dad's, though I can't recall ever seeing him w/ it afield, there's no reason for her to make that up. They hunted a bit together after I was gone, perhaps it was with her gear and recently surfaced, I dunno. The blade needed a bit of TLC but cleaned up and sharpened easily. They sell new blades, but the old one speaks to me.

Sentimental, I carried it afield the other day, hope to put it to use before the season ends.

A Teslong borescope, and a subsequent two days cleaning bores...

I can now confirm however; Boretec Eliminator copper solvent is absolutely amazing!

Finally worked out a visit with the son and grandchildren today. They live about five miles away.

Due to having a mild flu for a while (had the flu shot in Oct.) and time constraints,

today was our brief Christmas visit, and my "Christmas gift".

Last edited:
Back