Any Colt CCO fans out there?

Dogger

I have a Colt CCO that I bought back in June. Boy, it is a honey. Shoots to point of aim at 15 yards and holds groups tighter than I can. I must admit, I don't like the beavertail that is installed on it. Am just curious if anyone else is having good luck with their CCOs? Thanks

you betcha--i bought my C.C.O a few months ago.had it hardcromed,installed a clipdraw. and i carry it concealed (leagaly). its got a thousand rounds thru it,no malfunctions, hits point of aim at 15 yrds.great carry gun. i have no problem with the beavertail. fit and finnish was good prior to my having it hardcromed.the only reason i had it refinnished - is i live in a hot&humid climate,and i wear the colt mexican carry.I have read some disturbing treads about Colts quality--but this one is of high quality. best to ya.

I have owned mine for over 1.5 yrs. and purchased it shortly after they were introduced. Hands down the BEST .45 I have carried or used to date. Accurate, easy to shoot and not real particular of ammo, and RELIABLE 100%. I think they have discontinued it as they have come out with an upgraded version. I comapred it with several other compact .45's both SA and DA versions of different makes. This one worked the best, was the most consistently accurate, and just felt better to me. Carries easily too not a sharp edge to be had on the thing. I like the two tone finish too. The only thing I have done to it is to change the grips to some all black ebony ones fully checkerd with the Colt ramapant logo on them. thanks and keep'em sharp.

Back