Any collector value?

ndking1126

I inherited this box of .22lr and wonder if there is any collector value to it? I don't have any desire to keep it. I will shoot it, but wouldn't want to keep it from someone who wants to collect it. Thoughts?
LTm9f2X1Zy0xZrnjJjFplBnzaAW05rmL7TLz9FE1IdOZduCsuk0=w376-h667-no

Last edited:
Absotively !!!

Oh yes and now the question is; How much ???
You are going to finds it hard to believe but "just" the box, has some value .... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Put your glasses on Pahoo and look again. I can clearly see that this box is filled with at least three different cartridges. Still the empty box could have some value.

Waiting for my new glasses.

Put your glasses on Pahoo and look again.
Hey, you are correct and thank goodness I only have to wait five more days for my new glasses. ..... :cool:

Thanks and;
Be Safe !!!

Collectors like full boxes, correct cartridges, and nice minty boxes. As new, about ten to twenty bucks, as is, about three to five bucks to a junior or budget collector.

If I found that box in a lot, it would go as gift single rounds to anyone needing one, same with the box. It's old, but not rare or scarce, readily seen in great condition.

If you shoot the ammo, nothing lost, it looks modern and common.

That's what I needed to know. Nothing worth saving as a collectible. Thanks!

Now I just need to find time to get to the range..

That's what I needed to know. Nothing worth saving as a collectible. Thanks!

Now I just need to find time to get to the range..

Precisely. One poster said $3-5 to a budget collector, but a box of new .22s cost more than that now. LOL:D

gyvel...I do not know where you shop but I am getting 50 round boxes at Bimart for $2.49.

Bimart? Not familiar with the name. Enlighten, please.

In my neck of the woods, it's still about $5-6.00 a box.:mad:

Back