Any CB'ers on TFL?

Rubber Duck here since '78.
At the moment I've got a Sharp 18ch plus extras, slider & 25 watts or so on SSB.
1/2 wave Base Ant.
Talked Stateside many a time, as well as everywhere else in the World.

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

Connex 3300, Galaxy DX88, Ranger 2950, a little baby Midland in my Jeep. Texas Star 400, Texas Star 50 watt modulator, Varmint 350, etc.... I reckon you can figure out what my handle is ;)

Might have even talked to HS when the Aussie skip is comming in :)

------------------
RKBA
www.southernparty.org

Don't have one now, but back in the early 70's through the 80's while I was living in Reno I had a Midland. Got into it from a few trucker friends I had. Yep that's where I got my handle Bookkie. Was known as the Reno Bookkie. Was a big joke to the drivers as I was the bookkeeper in Reno who happened to write the payroll checks for them. Here was one of my sign on's that I used to use.

Five by ten, ten by twenty, laying down the odds and takin in the money. This is the Reno Bookkie com'on back.

Had not thought about that in years... brings back a lot of good memories of chattin with Shingle Jack, hideouse and the gang.

------------------
Richard

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!

I wuz headin' for Bear down I one 0
'bout a mile from Shakey Town.
I said "Pig Pen, this here's the Rubber Duck, I'm about to put the hammer down !" ;)
I'll give you 73's beers 'n cheers
Watch out for the Smokies & Queers
Don't get any queers in yer rears
Watch out for the Bears in the air
Don't get any in your hair
I'll give ya all the good numbers from one to the ton & catcha on the Flip-flop later
Memories..... :D

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

I'm to young to remember the "glory days" I guess...I've got 2. Both Cobra's. One's an old 23ch with ssb and the works the other one's the one I use for hunting and stuff. Little cheap thing. Not into CB big at all. I stick with the ham stuff. And if I really need to, I can always use my 100W Kenwood TS-140S on CB, but like I said, I just use CB for huntin and travelin.

Andy

No CB but also a Kenwood TS 140 S (together with various FM 2M VHF sets) - haven't used the ham rig since I got onto the internet!

Peter Knight (LUHMY)

[This message has been edited by Elchimango (edited October 23, 1999).]

Back