Any 4 day tactical courses out there?

johnelmore

I have some time coming up and am wondering if there are any 4 day tactical courses out there...3, 4 or 5 day. I did a google search and it came up with a bunch of different courses, but I have no idea the quality. Please let me know what might be a good course. I am willing to travel. Its an open question. Thanks again.

For anyone with the time and money for an elaborate training course, might has well go first class.
Gunsite, Thunder Ranch, Shootrite, and the like.

Gunsite, Thunder Ranch, Rogers in FL and OpSpec all offer 3-5 day courses. There are many of them out there but agree 100% with other 4V50 Gary. You need to look closely at the trainers not the duration of the training.

Also do not get hung up on round counts either. More rounds down range does not equal better training anymore than more days means better training.

My expectation would be for an intense course where at the end of day Ive broken an honest sweat. Lots of drills and stress. I wish it could be more than a few days. I would go for a few weeks if I had that much time.

jm,

I'll second Pax's suggestion for the week-long handgun coarse at the Firearms Academy of Seattle. Good course and good people and reasonably priced.

best wishes- oldandslow

Back