Anxious for any premiere coming up?

Husqvarna

Anxious for any premiere coming up?

Haven't hunted much since last season, it is not the same when I do it for myself and the experience and myself.

shot a couple of pigs and caught a few badgers and decimated pest-birds but during the summer butthat is more shooting then hunting and as I have gotten older the thrill of it is gone.:o:(

but in a weeks time roedeer season starts and I am starting to get giddy again:)

haven't done much scouting but I know where I will sit and a good area for stalking with some signs of them but no sightings. lets hope the trophy seekers spare a few I don't care i jsut want some good eating:D

I guess there aren't many euros on this sight and you americans/candians don't have roedeer I guess? you'd think it was tiny and it is a big buck is maybe 75pounds and they are cautious very cautious:mad:

Geese season starts monday but they don't come in for a couple of weeks yet anyway. and we are having a really hot summer so they might not come for a while but I am looking forward to that to

Anxious? Back in my very-serious hunting daze, I referred to the day before Opening Day as "Deer Season Eve". :) Far more important than December 24th.

gone out 4 times (morning and afternoon sat/sun)) with 3 different people

4 bucks down, none by me:mad::o

heading out now myself

Back