anti gun music group comes out email them

olympia9877

Inactive
If anyone has heard of Third Eye Blind they are a alternitive rock group. Monday on 107.7 the End, a radio station in Seattle WA,
they said the were anti gun and believed all america should be disarmed. Do your part as a law abiding gun owner and send them an email tell them you will no longer buy there music and remind them it is the constitution that allows them to release there music. www.thirdeyeblind.net Add them to the Hallmark boycott list.
Thankyou

Frankly, I wouldn't bother. Yelling at them won't change their minds, and bringing the BoR into it just engenders smirks and sneers from libruls.

Their music is lame (IMNSHO) anyway.

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property,
or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called into question.."
Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

"**** the guns I want the machines that are making them"

Rage Against the Machine

;)

Dr.Rob

(ps seeing Rage tonight in Denver, looks to be a kick-ass show)

[This message has been edited by Dr.Rob (edited November 24, 1999).]

Doc, with all due respect...

...naw, I won't say it. :)

Have fun tonight. RATM, despite Tom Morello's "blame the manufacturers" statement after Columbine, utterly kick s*** live.

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property,
or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called into question.."
Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

Such idiotism I cannot even fathom: This is the same group whose songs speak favorably of taking "crystal meth" and other drugs. Yeah, that's brilliant - a highly addictive drug which has destroyed / is destroying countless lives, relationships, etc., is so good that it's glorified in song, but guns are bad. God almighty, how can people of such talent be so darned brainless?!?

Back