Another warrior princess!

PvtPyle

Tristyn Amy was born at 1105 yesterday morning. Both mom and baby are both doing great! She weighed in at 6lbs 13oz, and 20". Labor went just over 14 hours. Just to let you all know the good news and that I will be away for the next few days.

That said, I do need some advise. When Rylee was born, she got a G3 for "investment purposes". I have plenty of AR's and AK's, have an SVD and a few misc rifles, and an STG being built. I need advise on a good "investment gun" for the new princess. George and Corriea know me pretty good so maybe you guys could point me in the right direction for something I may have overlooked in the collection, I mean for an investment.....

Maybe and MP-5 in .45.......;)

cONGRATULATIONS !! on the "royal" addition.

Bereft of any advice on an "investment gun"; other than to suggest something that might match her initials. You know; something with a T actical A dvantage.;)

She is a cute kid. Me and Mrs.Correia stopped by the hospital. Way cute.

Hmmm... Investment gun. That is a toughie.

Perhaps you should get this daughter a good fighting shotgun? She looks kind of like a shotgunner, all squinty like that. :p

Either that or she needs a Sig 226. She looks like she would like the Sig too. Don't know why. Call it a hunch.

As far as why this is in gear, you've got me there. Except that PvtPyle is the biggest gear nut that I've ever met in my life. :D

Congratulations my friend and best wishes!

As far as being in the Gear forum … lay off guys … having a kid would make anybody’s head spin. :D

Congratulations!

When my son Colt was born he got the following things for his first Christmas (3 months old)...

Colt Kodiak .44 Mag 6" (basically an Anaconda, Mag-Na-Ported, Tuned, Unfluted Cylinder Limited Production of 1000, Model Kodiak with a Bear Paw engraved on the barrel)

Colt Lightweight - which I'm making into an M4orgery.

Colt Knife set

Colt Belt buckel.

The last two have no investment potential but what the hell. The first two done either cause I want him to shot these not keep them put up (which I'm doing until he is old enough to start using them).

I would post a picture of him and his gifts (taken a few years after they were given) but last time I did I caught some flack.

Back