ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING WITH MASS KILLINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, there hasn't been one in awhile. I think we are due. I'll predict we will have one soon. At least by the time of the next presidential elections (all the better to be used politically). But then again maybe clinton will have another crises before then. Let's see how things eventuate.

Any predictions??

Ahhh...jeez! Nice subject title

Taking lessons from your media buddies huh? From my perspective, Frank...you have no grounds to ever criticize the media again.

I hear Rupert Murdock is hiring

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

I was out of the country when the Jonesboro School shootings took place and I did not get the deluge of media manure that usually spews forth after such an event. The one thing I did notice demonstrates the character of Clinton. He kept his sorry rear end in Africa instead of coming back immediately to meet with the victims. Additionally, he failed to make it up to Columbine but he had not trouble freeing the murderous, unrepentant FALN terrorists at a breakneck pace. Let's hope and pray that nothing like this happens again.

------------------
"When guns are outlawed;I will be an outlaw."

[This message has been edited by Will Beararms (edited October 21, 1999).]

This thread is closed. You wish to repopen, fine...do it with an honest subject line.

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back