Another S&W followed me home.

CorvZ061

Went to my local gun store to pick up some ammo, and left with more than I bargained for. I’ve noticed on the shelf and fondled a Smith 360 for roughly 1.5 years it was part of a survival kit. But they were asking what I thought was too much. $699 for the kit. I told them a year so that if they come down $100 I’d take it. So today I walked in, and they made the deal happen for a little more than what I wanted to pay, but they sweetened the deal with a box of ammo and several range passes.

So got home and ordered a iwb holster and some grips to replace the safety orange grips it has now. All in all it fits in just fine with my 686 and marlin ‘94 357. Probably carry it with 38 +P but interchangeability with other guns I already have is nice should things go sideways.

Buds has those 360 survival kits for $590, more if the cash discount is excluded and transfer is added to the final price. You were correct: $699 was too high.

When all was said and done I got it for $649 and change out the door. Plus a box of mag tech total copper hp's (meh) and 5 range passes I’m pleased with the deal. I love J frame’s and I’ve been without for while

Back