Another P220 ST ?

GunFreek

Inactive
Does anybody know when this gun is going to be available? I must have one! Im going to a gun show this weekend here in California (Del Mar). Do you guys think there is a chance that the P220 ST will be for sale there?

I highly doubt it since Sig has to submit this particular model for "drop testing" before Sig is allowed to sell in CA:rolleyes: Asked my local dealer and he replied with a big fat NO.

It might be a good thing that you're forced to wait. Being the first one to own a new model might seem cool but the same rule for cars also apply to handguns.

All new models (including quality companies like Sig) may have bugs that they may have to work out. Let others who have cash to burn experiment with the new ones. Keep an eye out for posts by P220ST owners here and elsewhere to see if it lives up to the hype.

If it really is as good as it seems (and they come out with a matte or blackened finish) I'm all over it.:D

Last time I went to the DEL MAR Gunshow the only guns for sale were the ones that shoot those little plastic BB's.

I a word they are "PATHETIC" to say the least.

The sign of the times in california I'm afraid.

Yea I went to the gun show today and it sucked! The only good thing there was the ammo. I got 1000 rounds for $89.00 bucks.

Back