another newbie

preacher

Hello! another newbie here. Looks like a great place to talk guns and I'm looking forward to it. Catch you on the reload.

Welcome to our group Preacher. Nice to have you here. We are a friendly bunch, enjoy the discussions, maybe learn something and pass on some information yourself.

Again, welcome.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited October 16, 1999).]

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

BTW, one of the few songs I actually know.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

G'day Preach

Come 'n' sit next to the barbie, grab yourself a tube outta the Esky and tell a few porkies like the rest of us ;)

Seriously, you're gonna love it here -- top people.

B

Welcome. I'm a newbie here also. It looks like we picked a great place to come to. See ya on the board!

preacher - I saw on the GA thread that you're from NE GA. My mom grew up there, Rabun County. She went to Young Harris. I don't think there is a more beautiful area east of the Mississippi. I misspent my youth in Pickens County (Nelson - marble country).

Hi Mal H. It is beautiful up here. But I'm afraid my wife and I are preparing to relocate, first to Kansas City,MO, for 18 mos. and then on to the last great frontier, Alaska. We're presently exchanging some of our firearms to more appropriate weapons for that area. So far we've picked up a couple of 44 mag. and a couple of new 30-06s. We will be in the interior where there are not many Grizzly to be found, mostly black bear, moose and carribou. Nice talkin' to ya.

Bruce - 'tell a few porkies' ?!? Sheesh ... we still don't know what you Aussie's are talkin' about, but try to keep it clean for this man of the cloth ... ;)

preacher, welcome indeed. Glad to find a thinking theologian who's on the right side of the RKBA. Put a few good words in for freedom, eh?

Take care.

Hello Preacher. I am also new here(about a week). I'm sorry I did not introduce myself like you did! (and Drew, hi) I just sort of jumped in. Sorry guys, I guess my Emily Post just ain't what it should be!
Anyway, welcome! :) I have already learned quite a bit in such a short time.

Appreciate all the kind welcome mats.
Bruce from west oz, Just a note of interest; my mother-in-law lives in east Oz.
A place called Beerwah,Qsld. near the Glasshouse mountains. I hope the gun laws in west Oz are not as bad. We did get to shoot some at one of the few gun clubs near the coast. Had a great time!

Back