ANOTHER multiple murder/suicide in sleepy Perth

News report just seen on TV --

An estranged father took his four kids on an access visit for a "picnic" down south.

They found the five bodies, plus the kids' dog in the car in a State forest today. The kids were 2, 4, 6, and 8 years old. There was a hose from the exhaust pipe into the car.

They were actually found by three men out pig-shooting (they'll probably be in trouble from the police because you can't shoot in State forests).

God, it's so sad -- that's the second murder/suicide (almost identical) in a few weeks.

Eleven human beings dead; nine of them innocent kids --- and not a gun involved.

They're going to have to introduce a licensing system for hosepipe --- a 28-day waiting period might have avoided this tragedy. (All right, that sounds heartless -- but it's the way other people's minds work when it comes to guns!!)

B

[This message has been edited by Bruce from West Oz (edited July 24, 1999).]

Do you actually mean to tell me that people can be killed without guns? This may cause Sarah Brady and Chuckie Schumer to implode.

That had been bothering me for some time, ever since the anti-gun idiots really got going. How were murders committed BEFORE the invention of firearms? There could not have been any murders or wars prior to that event. I mean, all you hear from those people is how by banning guns the murder rate will be zero, all children will grow up and lead productive lives and there will be a cure for the common cold, AIDS, and acne.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Update:

Just released tonight: The father was out on bail pending charges of stabbing a family member ............. wanna bet no one puts up their hand to take responsibility for this??

Oh, and the authorities are sending a team of six headshrinks to the kids' former school to help the schoolkids overcome their "trauma".

B

Back