Another Funny Ad on Gunbroker

What an ugly disgraceful custom job done on such a fine rifle. Thats just disgusting. And they're charging you extra for the custom job to boot! Unreal

pix2075480828.jpg

You guys don't understand.
This jewelry has been applied with impact resistant super glue.
With the mild recoil of the Swede Mauser, there is every chance that the jewelry won't fall off when the gun is fired.

Also, those jeweled chains hanging from the sling swivels are really unique.

Well, you can't say that gun was bubba'ed......its more like a pilot for a "Queer Eye for the Straight gun" Tv episode

Wonder why there are no bids on it yet...............somebody out there must be itching to get their hands on a quality firearm like that.

I'm sure it will look "Just Lovely" while stalkin' through the woods. The glint and jingle will surely attract all sorts of woodland creatures :rolleyes:
Perhaps it is the ultimate wall-hanger for the powder room :confused:
Not to be mean but "What weeeeeeere ya thinkin"?"

I Guess Richard Simmons Isn't...

An NRA member, or that puppy would be gone by now. What troubles me most is that this idiot thought this was a good idea.

Wow...

Being somewhat of an artist and having an eye for things, that is one of the most hideous things I have ever seen. There is no creativity, no quality, no style at all. I would have atleast inlaid the "jewelry" into the stock with some silver bezels. But that is just crap. I wish I could say what I really wanted to say about that thing, but it's past R-Rated...

A very long time ago we had a Standard Poodle named Fred that was maybe the best field dog I ever saw on upland birds. He was smart too, with a bright personality, and we'd often see him in a pose that we took to mean he was thinking about something. I loved him as much as I ever loved anything. He was usually clipped in a "working" style to make water and brush less hard for him to navigate. Once- just once- my then-wife had him clipped in full "entertainment" style, with pom-poms and bows in his topknot, all "duded up" to look like a drag queen. You could see his embarrassment in every move he made, and I shared his feelings. If Rue Paul decided to take up shooting (!), this Swedish Mauser would fit right in, but I'll bet the gun is embarrassed about the way it's been clowned up, just like Fred was.

Back