Another funny ad on Gunbroker...How many Swede's does it take to...

Don't complay to me about my spelling!

Hopefully the buyer will "complay" with the gun after he gets it. Or maybe he will "complay" with finding a FFL to send it to. The choice is yours lol

Funny. He already changed the original copy he had on there after a bit of questioning from me. Now he is stating that there have been stock changes...not present on his original post. But still holding that it is a factory carbine.

It is just what he says, a Model 94 carbine with the nose cap removed and set into a cut down rifle stock. That the work was done by any "arsenal" is highly dubious, though.

But he is also correct on the barrel extension, which was added for importation since the barrel is slightly shorter than the 18" required at the time. (GCA '68 changed the minimum barrel length for rifles from 18" to 16", so those carbines imported after that do not have the extension.)

I make no comment on its value, but I will say that those little carbines are tack drivers and very handy. It could be the basis of a pretty little woods gun.

Jim

Back