Another AR-15 person...looking 4 company

SameShot

Hi Guys...I too am fallout from AR-15.com.
I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I'm glad to be aboard. I've read alot of things here, and this is GREAT site. I'm glad that AR-15 has a sister I can visit when it's down. My nick is "SameShot" there too.
Anyway, you can check out me, my girlfriend Nikita, and my wife Jessica at
http://thematrix.acmecity.com/digital/237/
Thanks for having me
smile.gif

------------------
Same Shot, Different Day

Welome, refugee
smile.gif

Kick yer boots off and enjoy

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Hi SameShot,

Welcome aboard to The Firing Line. We're always happy to have folks who can contribute and partcipate in a civil manner here.

If you've got any issue or which you're dying to know about, please feel free to ask. Our members are happy to help. Also suggest you try the search function sometime. You'll discover many old threads which discussed a myriad of topics. Enjoy!

Gary

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

SameShot,
I just visited your page. Let's see if I've got all this straight. That beautiful lady is the same Jessica who managed to bring our tee-shirts to reality? Son, you've got to have money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don 3:16

Wow ... that's a great looking ... er ... uh ... gun. Yeah. Great looking gun.
wink.gif

(I'm usually better behaved, but I'm still recovering after viewing your web page ...)
wink.gif

Whoops ... hi honey ... oh, nothing - just reading TFL again - just dry stuff about guns and politics ...

A classical education, including being versed in Latin, is not required. Good humor, mutual respect is all that is required.

There's an old thread entitled, "latinism" which will translate the garble you see here at The Firing Line.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Diverdown, It is a custom 20" Semi-Fluted DPMS upper built on a worked PCR-5 lower. In addition, there is a 4" Magnadyne Compensator. The entire rig is Teflon coated to match.
The scope is a Tasco 8.5-32X with 1MOA target dot.
The rifle shoots .5MOA, but of course I shoot about 1.5MOA (too much nicotine).
This rifle was constructed by the same person who builds the AR's for San Diego SWAT's sharpshooters and was his personal (not for sale) showpiece until I begged him out of it.
The rifle weighs 17.5lbs unloaded or 18.5 with a loaded 30 (not for hiking) The articulated (tilts in an arc) Harris bipod sits under an aluminum "Turret" which allows for level (not tilt) side to side motion.
Thanks for you interest
smile.gif

SameShot

------------------
Same Shot, Different Day

Uhh! I just came over from AR15 too. It was down yesterday, Up this morning and now its down again! I need my fix too. Hey bringmeabarn...I mean sameshot...what range are you at in the pictures on your website. Is that in Cal? Nice tables to shoot from! I'm used to sitting in the sand out in 29palms or hodge road!

Gymco, hard to believe anyone remembers "bringmeabarn" Nobody seemed to get that nick, and I was worn on typing it. Back to a junior member again, oh well.
The range is "Angeles Shooting Range" and it is the best I've found.
Salute
smile.gif

SameShot

------------------
Same Shot, Different Day

Ok, I'll bite... so what does "bringmeabarn" mean anyway (I know I'll probably feel real stupid after you tell me)?

By the way, I just got back 6 rolls of film of my new AUG. Anyone wanna see?
wink.gif

Back