Announcement: NAA releasing .380 ACP Gaurdian soon

NAA announced in their website that the .380 ACP Gaurdian will come out early 2001.

BTW, for those of us in Peoples Republik Of Kalifornia, its a couple months too late. This model will not pass the safety test.

For more info on the .380 Gaurdian, visit the NAA website, go under "Whats New" and then find the articles on the .380 Gaurdian...

http://www.naaminis.com/

Here is a pic...

guard1.jpg

Click HERE for the website.

According to the website, the Guardian doesn't have an ejector so it's designed to stovepipe on the last round to hold the slide open?!

The Guardian is a great little gun, but mine had the distinction of being the most unpleasant shooter I've yet owned...and that was just the .32. I grok the idea of a .380 Guardian immensely, but it will probably be a little beast. I'll most likely buy one, anyway. I'm a sucker for small guns with big booms, and if the recoil hurts me, then the bullet will probably hurtthe guy on the receiving end even worse.

Yes, the Guardian does stovepipe with the last spent casing of a magazine. It's sort of a budget slide stop and empty mag indicator.

Replacement pistol...

Interesting... Possible replacement (or backup :) ) for my colt pony pocketlite???

I'm kind of weary about that stovepiping after the last round. Does that hinder the ease of reloading and charging a new round? Where on the web site does it explain this?

"If Algore steals the White House, I bet they abandon the project!!!"

If todays ruling holds, Al Gore stole the election. Bush has no chance anymore now that the manual recounts are being counted plus Gore gets the non-counted votes too. Bush's only hope IMO is to appeal...

Back